Blogging is not something I do for money. But it does take time away from other projects that do support me, and that means sometimes I cannot find the time to blog as often as I like. Getting me to a point of life balance means time for this project, my apothecary, my family, and my community life.
- One way to support this project is to support Boline. Buy herbal remedies and toiletries from me rather than at big chain stores. Burt's Bees, for example is owned by a mega-corporation and they have found lead in their colored lip gloss. Yuk. Try natural medicines instead of having us all dependent on big pharma. Big pharma pollutes and keeps medicines from the poor on a regular basis. Herbal medicine has been used for centuries and is accessible to all.
- Another way to support this blog is by donation, if you are so inclined. My paypal account is at lillitushahar (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure and note that it is a gift, and tell me Witch Mom blog sent you!
- Yet another way to support the blog is by purchasing a gift from any of my wish lists:
- I have a wish list for my future medical practice and current studies in TCM (my dream is an alternative health clinic with acupuncture, TCM, midwifery, massage, Reiki, western herbalism, and other modalities).
- I also have a wish list for Rowan- books on the Craft and other spiritual paths, non-kyriarchical kids books, and others that I would review for the blog and then bestow upon my son.
- I also have a wish list for books to add to Kunning Hallow's occult library- which we let locals borrow from (and a review would be forthcoming on the blog, too).
- Yet another wish list is a personal book list of political, craft, and homesteading books (these would also get reviewed on the blog).
- And a final wish list of just stuff that I personally want or need, but always struggle to find the money for.