Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trip to the Bay!

I am very excited to be heading "home" for a week to the San Francisco Bay Area. I am attending a three day symposium at my grad school (so I get to see my friends from Starr King!), and then staying on to visit with friends and Witch kin that I have not seen in almost a year (has it really been that long?)!

In addition to eating my way across the Bay* (for those of you who don't know the SF Bay Area has some of the best food in the world), I am stopping at special places (Sword and the Rose for handmade incense, Scarlet Sage for herbalist kinship, Sacred Well to say hi, Field's Books for occult books shopping) that are near and dear to me. I want to go to El Rio (my fave bar) and the Oakland UU church, too.

I plan on bringing home all kinds of goodies: gourmet teas, various temple items, and a giant Totoro for my son (his fave movie deserves a big stuffie).

While I am there, I am having a drop-in social tea hosted for me at a Radical Faerie house, having brunch with my ex (we are still close), supping with brothers and sisters of the Craft, and crashing with my Witch mother. I get to have some one-on-one time with close friends whom I miss very badly.

So excited! Witch Mom will return after I do: August 28th.



*dim sum, sushi, vietnamese, korean, a decent burrito, and spanish food are all on the list.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has inspired me in so many ways... I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
    http://multifacetedexperience.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award_25.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but moderated. Please be respectful when leaving a comment.