Sunday, August 21, 2011

#7 Blog of Faith!

Thanks to everyone who voted for this blog in the Circle of Moms Faith Blogger Contest- I ended up in the top 25, at number 7!

I am unsure how I was entered in the contest, but I do know that the contest became politicized and many pagan folk were voting a "pagan slate" in the contest in response to some unfortunate comments on the parts of an evangelical blogger formerly in the contest. I am happy to report that of the Top 25, 12 were pagans of one stripe or another, including the #1 spot being held by the illustrious Mrs. B at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom. I am saddened that there were so few Jewish and Muslim blogs making the Top 25. I made it a point to vote for all the minority religions in the contest. I feel we have a lot in common, living in a culture many consider Christian.

I encourage you to check out the other winners in the contest- I have! Check out my link and blogroll page while you are at it. And if I missed something worthwhile, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but moderated. Please be respectful when leaving a comment.